Tucked in behind the former Sisters of St. Joseph mother house with panoramic views of the Thames River, The Guest House was rebuilt in 2008 occupying the second and third floor of Ignatia Hall. The décor and structure has been preserved to reflect both functionality, value and the vintage era in which it was built originally. Our success is contributed to a combination of offering the most affordable accommodations and a quiet and tranquil environment. Guests are welcome to use the self-serve common kitchens to make their meals or relax in our common lounges while meeting guests from Ontario, other parts of North America, and all over the world.
- Comfortable suites including: Cable TV, High Speed Free WIFI, towels & bedding, regular scheduled housekeeping
- Most suites have access to semi private balcony
- A spacious, air-conditioned lounge with flat-screen TV
- Self-serve common kitchens with microwave, toaster, fridge, freezer, coffee-maker, kettle, pots and pans, dishes and cutlery so you can “home cook” away from home.
- A comfortable dining area and 24 hour coin-operated laundry
- Breath-taking views of the grounds and Thames River
- Enjoy complimentary coffee and tea
- 24 hour reception